WHAT IS DOCTOR BIRD HERBALS?
DOCTOR BIRD HERBALS represents Jamaica and the Caribbean as the first line of synergistic multi-herb products meticulously formulated guaranteeing purity, effectiveness and ecological balance. Our products are made with the highest quality ingredients, including Organic and Wild crafted herbs. Doctor Bird Herbals benefits all, from local farmers, communities the environment and most of all … YOU!
- Cayenne/Bird Pepper: Powerful pain relief & respiratory support
- Cerassee: Deep systemic detoxification
- Chaney Root: Strengthening, detoxifying, hormone balancing
- Fennel: Soothes skin, respiratory & digestive tract
- Ginger & Turmeric: Anti-inflammatory performance enhancers
- Guinea Hen: Powerful immune support
- Horny Goat Weed: Enhances reproductive & sexual health
- Kola Nut: Detoxifying energizer
- Moringa: Nutritional powerhouse
- Rosemary: Antioxidant skin & hair protection
- Sarsaparilla: Hormone balancing stimulant
- Soursop Leaf: Calming immune support
- Vervain & Naseberry Leaf: Deep relaxation
ABOUT OUR BODY OILS
Our powerful synergistic formulas are based on modern research and blended with the principles of classic herbology. Our antioxidant, vitamin rich oils provide face and body rejuvenation and protection. Pure coconut oil, infused with herbal essences., is rapidly absorbed, intensively nourishing your skin, producing lavish moisture, tightening and protecting your skin from free radical damage, saturating your body in the aroma of essential oils.
WHY OILS ARE BETTER THAN LOTIONS
Plant oils are perfect partners with your body’s oils, allowing them to quickly penetrate your skin’s fine lipid layer to protect, hydrate and nourish, leaving your skin silky smooth and supple. Lotions contain water and oil held together with waxy emulsifiers, tricking your skin into feeling moisturised while clogging pores and quickly evaporating leaving your skin drier than before. Why mess with Mother Nature?
WHY OUR OILS HARDEN
Our oils include antioxidant rich, organic coconut oil of the highest quality which is more likely to harden as it gets cooler. Simply immerse in warm water for a few minutes to liquefy, if desired.