Quitting smoking is not easy, but you can do it!
To have the best chance of quitting and staying quit, you need to know what you’re up against, what your options are, and where to go for help.
- Optimal Health is here to help you and offers a well integrated programme to ensure that you succeed in achieving your goal of stopping smoking.
- Recommended by the World Health Organization (W.H.O.), acupuncture is the most effective holistic stop smoking method.
- Stopping smoking by using acupuncture is simple, effective and free from toxins and side effects.
- It has been accepted by an increasing number of medical workers worldwide with more smokers turning to this method than any other.
Kicking the tobacco habit offers some benefits that you’ll notice right away and some that will develop over time. These rewards improve most peoples’ day-to-day lives a great deal. The benefits are cumulative, so the sooner you quit, the greater your rewards!
- Everyday activities (such as climbing stairs or light housework) become easier.
- Fresher breath, whiter teeth, food tastes better, improved sense of smell.
- Within 20 minutes of quitting, your heart rate and blood pressure drop, and within 12 hours, the carbon monoxide level in your blood falls to normal
- Coughing and shortness of breath decreases.
- After a year, your risk of heart disease is half that of a continuing smoker’s.
- After five years, risk of several forms of cancer drops by 50%.
- Giving up a $7 to $10 pack-a day habit saves $2,500 to $3,650 a year.
Free Yourself, How it works
1st week – 1 session – 1 pack a day
2nd week –1 session – Half pack a day
3rd week –2 sessions – 3 per day
4th week – 3 sessions– stop
5th week – 2 sessions – support
6th – 8th week – 1 session per week
1 session per month for the next 4 months
Acupuncture truly eradicates the addiction to nicotine with no nicotine substitutes. According to experts, acupuncture has a success rate of 85 to 90%, making it one of the most successful procedures for helping people quit smoking. Stopping smoking is easier than you think with this clinically proven programme!
- Decreases stress and the physical cravings for tobacco.
- Has a generally sedative effect on the nervous system.
- Releases Beta-endorphins, the natural hormone which causes physical relaxation and reduces sensitivity to pain. This production of beta-endorphins is part of the physical mechanism which makes it possible for you to quit smoking.
- Experts claim that acupuncture has a success rate of around 85 and 90%, which would make it one of the most successful procedures for helping people quit smoking.
- Lessens the probability of weight gain because the acupuncture points that reduce the craving for tobacco also help to control the craving for food.
- Costs less than what an average smoker would spend on cigarettes in a given 2-month period.
Additional support is provided by herbs and supplements that have been proven to help reduce cravings, suppress appetite and provide an increase in energy and focus.